The Big Scoop Managed Services™ includes:
For homeowners doing the responsible thing.
Currently servicing the Helderberg Area, Western Cape.
How it works:
- Purchase The Big Scoop Starter Set™ and begin collecting your dog’s poop
- Sign up for The Big Scoop SA Managed Services™ by sending us an email
- We collect your used Big Scoop Reusable Bin Bag™ once a month*. Upon collection, your dirty bag is replaced with a clean one. Hooray, no cleaning for you!
- Billing will occur once-a-month recurring from the first month. Cancel at any time with one month’s notice.
- Your dogs’ poop is turned into Big Scoop Eco-Friendly Dog Waste Compost™
- Additional Service: Spot deodorizing of lawns and paving
- If you are outside our collection routes: dispose of the dog poop directly into your municipal wheelie bin (without a bag or a disposable bag). Rinse your Big Scoop Reusable Bin Bag™, spritz generously with The Big Scoop Organic Disinfectant Spray™, and leave out to dry in a sunny and airy space
*Additional collection days can be organised upon special request.
Residential Estates – For residential estates trying to up their eco-rating, attract tenants and reduce their waste footprint.
Public Parks – For environmentally-conscious committee members looking to join the ‘eco’ spaces of South Africa and secure funding.
Doggy Day-Cares/Hotels/Breeders – For dog centers with a high-density of dogs who want to attract customers with eco-friendly and hygienic practices.
Dog Shows/Clubs – For organisations interested in hygienic and conscious practices for events.
Turning your dog’s poop into something good.
How it works:
We work with mother nature in a natural process where we manage a controlled process of breaking down ‘organic material’ into a product known by all as compost.
- To build the compost pile The Big Scoop SA® will collect your dog’s poop from your home/commercial property. (Only Big Scoop Reusable Bin Bags™ with layered Big Scoop Absorption mix™ will be collected)
- There are various ways of composting, after months of research and careful consideration of many factors, including health risks, we have the perfect dog poop composting solution. We make use of in-vessel composters to ensure we reach the high temperatures needed to destroy harmful bacteria and pathogens
- The Big Scoop Compost Recipe™ combines nitrogen and carbon-rich materials in our in-vessel composters. Part of our Big Scoop Managed Service™ is to monitor and control mixing, aeration, moisture and heat
- Big Scoop Eco-Friendly Dog Waste Compost™ cooks for a period of 4-6 weeks after which it cures for a further 4 weeks
- One of The Big Scoop SA’s value propositions is to create a circular economy. By selling and donating Big Scoop Eco-Friendly Dog Waste Compost™ we stimulate job creation, improve socio-economic challenges and reduce the waste footprint of dog poop